SCHRADER INTERNATIONAL GMBH
For the purposes of the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC, SIG (“we” or “us”) is the “Data Controller” (i.e. the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of, your personal data).
Personal data we may collect about you:
We will obtain personal data about you (such as your name, address, payment details, etc) whenever you complete an online purchase order or registration form.
For example, we will obtain your personal data when you register to use this website, send us feedback, post material, contact us for any reason, sign up to a service, purchase goods or services.
How we use your personal data:
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
• to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us;
• research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis;
• customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences;
• fraud prevention and detection;
• billing and order fulfilment;
• credit scoring and credit checking via Experian, where we will check financial information on registering a new customer in order to assess the commercial deal. We will only check information relating to the company name, VAT, credit limit recommended and financial situation;
• customising this website and its content to your particular preferences;
• to notify you of any changes to this website or to our services which may affect you;
• security vetting; and
• improving our services.
Marketing and opting in:
If you have granted us the opportunity to do so, we may contact you by email, telephone, SMS, text, fax or mail about products, services, promotions or special offers which may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time (see Your rights section below).
Disclosure of your personal data:
We may disclose your personal data to:
• our agents and service providers, for example, providers of web hosting or maintenance services; and
• credit reference agents
• law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
Keeping your data secure:
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
• access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you;
• we store your personal data on secure servers; and
• payment details are encrypted using specialised technology.
Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data which are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
We may monitor and record communications with you (such as emails) for the purpose of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance.
To enable us and other companies in our group to make credit decisions about you and for fraud prevention and money laundering purposes, we may search the files of credit reference and fraud prevention agencies (who will record the search). We may disclose information about how you conduct your account to such agencies. Other credit grantors may use this information to make credit decisions about you, as well as for fraud prevention, debtor tracing and money laundering purposes. If you provide false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this. We will use the company Experian for credit checking purposes.
Information about other individuals:
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
• give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his or her personal data;
• receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices;
• give consent to the transfer of his/her personal data abroad; and
• give consent to the processing of his or her personal data.
• keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and take you through the checkout process;
• recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the site as you do not have to log on each time);
• obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
• carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services;
• to help us better understand our customer requirements and interests;
• target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our partners more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
• make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
We work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, for example Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Adobe Flashplayer which we use to display video content. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site.
How to turn off cookies:
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. Alternatively you can inform us via the opt out option located [INSERT LINK WITH OPTION TO REJECT COOKIES].
Transfers of data out of the EEA:
By signing up for access to this website you agree that we may transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area. Rest assured that we will always ensure any transfer is subject to appropriate security measures to safeguard your personal data.
You have the right, to request access to personal data which we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
• put your request in writing;
• include proof of your identity and address (eg a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
• specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
• put your request in writing;
• provide us with enough information to identify you, for example account number, username, registration details); and
• specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
• put your request in writing (an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with a header that says 'Unsubscribe' is acceptable);
• provide us with enough information to identify you, for example account number, username, registration details; and
• if your objection is not to direct marketing in general, but to direct marketing by a particular channel, for example email or telephone the please specify the channel you are objecting to.
Our contact details:
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com or you can write to us at Gewerbepark 15, 85250 Altomunster, Germany or call us on +800 5555 8767.